Template

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I played in the dirt! And out came a skirt!











I used an old t-shirt of my husbands for the under layer.














Through the trails and errors of this simple skirt, I have learned so much. Next time around it will be an easier process, no doubt. Why must I always learn the hard way? It's the best way I know how sometimes. This is a project I'd been contemplating for a while now. After reading a very encouraging email http://us1.campaign-archive.com/?u=a8d54b6cc495ed62834c4e432&id=5aff70daa1&eo=516197a281 (you must read) from Tara Gentile, I decided to dive in head first. Thank you Tara for helping me get dirt under my nails. I feel that divine sense of accomplishment.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on finishing this adorable project!! So glad you got dirty :)

    tara - scoutie girl

    ReplyDelete